Monday, January 1, 2007

Hair salon special edition

I realize I am abusing the Diarios rules and conduct by submitting 3 photos for one day, two of which are of myself. I'm making up for Friday and Sunday.

Saturday









Tara, my hair stylist, poses in her basement salon.
































This was going to be a normal picture of my stylist in action, but she happened to clip my neck while I took this picture. Ouch.

















This is a picture of a hole in my hair. I wish i had captured a picture of Tara's face after she accidentally cut with the regular scissors instead of the thinning ones.

1 comment:

Beezus said...

I think the hole is charming! P.S. my addie in Charleston is 144 Queen Street, Apt A, Charleston, SC 29401. If you can send the cds, awesome...if not, no prob. Glad I got to see you over break!