Sunday, January 7, 2007

Hurray on Saturday


This is my cute mom. I think she is the biggest Michigan basketball/football fan ever. For the rose bowl she made an M cake, decorated with a football on top of green coconut-grass. Yesterday during the Michigan vs. Northwestern b-ball game, she barely took notice of the photographer zooming in on her. She was immersed in the game: bad-mouthing the announcers for talking shit about her team, encouraging the M players with her salivating cheers, and discussing with me who knows who on the team. This is the same mom who my dad “didn’t know” and avoided during my floor hockey games.

1 comment:

diarios said...

I think it is important that I call AJ out on blatantly breaking the rules of diarios: Rule number 10 of the Member Bylaws clearly states that all Photoshopping must be made available for public awareness. However, since AJ has an exceptionally cute mother, I'll let this one slide.